Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sporting Colors



Here’s a little random fact about me, I’m a sucker when it comes to 3d cartoons. It’s like I’m being a kid again whenever I watch cartoons.

My family and I went to watch “The Croods” yesterday. It was a really great movie and full of lessons too.  But nothing’s gonna top “Despicable Me” on my list.

Okay, enough about my love for cartoons. Here’s my outfit yesterday. I wanted to be comfortable yet fashionable so I went for a girly-sporty look.







In love with the color of my satchel. I just want to eat it!


 Say hello to my worn-out pair of Converse. This baby is already 4 years old but it still fits!



 This watch is so gorgeous! The white color of the strap screams femininity but is balanced by the metal case.


What do you think about this look? Comment down your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment