Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wallflower



I built my outfit on this floral printed button-up top (worn as a cover-up) . My mother originally bought this for herself but the moment  I saw it I knew I have to have it. I thought it will go with anything and will instantly give a "boho vibe" to an outfit.  I asked mom if I can I have it and luckily, she agreed.

Thank you Mommy! If you’re reading this, you’re the best! I love you!




Don’t you just love the pearl beads on this shorts? I love how it’s in different sizes. The pearls made it girly despite of the ruggedness of the cut-offs.




My friends once joked about this connector ring. They said they will instantly know if I punched someone. One look on the receivers face and if there’s a three flower mark then, I’m the culprit.






What are your thoughts about this look? How would you wear the floral cover-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment